Quick & Easy Prawn Curry
Updated: 5 days ago
Using Karmic Korma Sauce from Rebelicious Sauces by @iphonefoodphotography on Instagram.
Follow this super quick and easy recipe for a healthy fish curry perfect for the whole family.
Serves 2-3 people.
• 320g Karmic Korma Sauce
• 120g Basmati Rice⠀
• 1 Onion (finely chopped)⠀
• 2 Tomatoes (finely chopped)⠀
• 250g Prawns (with raw prawns, shells removed but tails left on)⠀
• Handful of Coriander⠀
• 1 Lime
1. Cook the rice, fry the onion, and tomatoes together for 3mins to soften.
2. Add the sauce, and prawns, and add it to the pan.
3. Turn down heat and then let it simmer for 5mins, until everything’s cooked through.
4. Ensure the prawns are pink and cooked through.
5. Serve the rice and curry with some coriander on top and a squeeze of lime.
Sauce Nutritional Information:
(of which saturates): 16.4g
(of which sugars): 3.5g
Available to order today, add a 320g bottle for £3.60.
Find out more about Rebelicious Sauces below: